My name is Phil Gard, I am excited to introduce you to Map My Future, a company that I created to educate and empower people to have a greater control over their financial well being. Having worked for a large publicly listed company, for most of my working life, it’s exciting for me to now have a role, where I can focus exclusively on empowering people to get control, clarity and a plan, while guiding them to making better financial choices.
- Bachelor of Economics (UTAS)
- Graduate Diploma Financial Planning (Deakin University)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) – 2004 to 2012
- Assisted with the creation, development and growth of the financial wellbeing service, Moneywise, at Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) from – 1995 to 2012
- Created and facilitated financial education programs for numerous organisations teaming up with Zoe Lamont from 10thousandgirl and Future Map – 2012 to 2017
- Educated, trained and lead a national team of Money Coaches at Moneywise (FCTG) – 2016 to 2019
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and together we can work out how best to improve your financial awareness or that of your employees.